Yoga in simple words means exercise; but it essentially connotes a lot more ushering to the control over your mind and body. It is one of the oldest schools of Hindu discipline that believes in making your mind and body strong enough for withstanding years of wear and tear leading to increased life span and spiritual power. As a commoner you will however stand to benefit from six amazing benefits such as the following.
- Peace of mind: Regular practice of Yoga helps your mind become calm and composed. Your mind however doesn’t automatically become calm and composed; rather you have to feed both your mind and body with the positive thoughts while practicing Yoga. This peace of mind improves your work efficiency and agility thereby improved productivity for sure. Use of sky color in this block in the above diagram signifies the calm of your mind that soothes your body in the end.
- Self confidence: Once you become calm and composed through Yoga your self confidence goes high which gets well supported by your agility and fitness.
- Strong willpower: Strong willpower is the byproduct of your peace of mind coupled with self confidence, agility and physical fitness. A person with a strong willpower can essentially take charge of any situation despite of unfavorable circumstances all around.
- Improved sexual life: Your sexual life indicates how strong you are as a person both physically and mentally. New found physical fitness and peace of mind lead to improved sexual life for sure.
- Controlled emotions: Controlled emotions pave ways for tackling exigencies in life at ease alongside better planning for the future.
- Hypertension check: You essentially land up in reining your hypertension through the effective controls over your emotions and mind. It is onus to mention here that hypertension is the early symptom of many fatal diseases.